Do you live in the Smithfield area in Sydney and need your sliding door repaired? We have been conducting sliding door repairs in Smithfield for over 20 years, covering all areas including Horsley Park to Woodpark and all the way to Cecil Park.
The most common type of sliding door problems we hear from our customers are:
- Your door is difficult to open and close
- Your door isn’t locking properly
- You have to jig your door up and down to get it to lock
- Your sliding door is no longer sliding properly
- Your door is scraping heavily when you move it
- Your sliding door continually comes off its tracks
If you are experiencing any of the above, then we have solutions that will get your door sliding like new again.
Our history in the Smithfield Area is extensive and we have been operating in the area since 1992 and all our work is quality guaranteed. We only use premium products and promise that once we have finished working on your door, you will be able to open and close it with one finger.
Our process for Smithfield sliding door repairs in Sydney
We have been perfecting our sliding door repair process for over 20 years and we find the combination of experience, quality materials and professionalism allow the best result for your sliding doors repairs.
The Adsafe Doors team conduct hundreds of door repairs every year and we take care of the following:
- An initial phone call to identify the exact issue with your sliding door
- A clear quote so you are not left guessing the price or have an unexpected surprise
- We turn up on-time
- We remove the fixed side panel
- We remove the door and take care of the glass
- We dismantle the bottom rail of the door
- We always fix the disintegrated sliding door roller
- We fix the sliding door track and if needed, replace with a new track
- We make sure your lock lines up correctly and can lock perfectly
- We clean up after our work is done
Click play on the video below to hear our entire process.
Our Sliding Door Repair Services cover all suburbs within the Smithfield Area, including the following locations:
|Greystanes||Wetherill Park BC||Cecil Park|
|Bossley Park||Wetherill Park||Smithfield West|
You will notice the image on the right with only one fragment of the roller left. Your sliding doors are likely at this stage already, so give us a call today and we’ll arrange a time to fix your door and get things back to normal.
To understand our process in more detail, watch the video below.
Here we are fixing a client’s door from start to finish. You will notice how near impossible the door was to begin with, as it had disintegrated tracks and the rollers.
Tracks and rollers are the two biggest issues when it comes to sliding door repairs. We see it all the time.
This particular job was done at West Pennant Hills and if you watch the video to the end you will see how the locks line up perfectly and how easy it is to open and close the door.