Our sliding door repairs in Liverpool are guaranteed to get your door sliding like new again. You will no longer have to put up with a difficult to open door. Once we have reviewed, repaired and completed your sliding door repairs, you can be guaranteed your door will open and close with your little pinky.
The Adsafe Doors team has been servicing the Liverpool area and surrounds since 1992.
We are a specialist sliding door repair company with outstanding reviews across both Facebook and Google.
When it comes to sliding door issues across homes in Liverpool, we usually get one of several of the following:
- Your sliding door is no longer sliding properly
- Your door is difficult to open and close
- Your door isn’t locking properly
- You have to jig your door up and down to get it to lock
- Your door is scraping heavily when you move it
- Your sliding door continually comes off its tracks
Nothing is more annoying than the sliding door issues mentioned above. If any of those sliding door disaster problems sound familiar, then we have a cost-effective solution perfect for your situation.
Click play on the video below to see the before and after of the 1970s sliding door we recently fixed in Sydney.
Feel free to call us for a free quote on 0417 464 743 or
Our history in the Liverpool Area is extensive and we have been operating in the area since 1992 and all our work is quality guaranteed.
Plus you get a warranty on the completed door repairs.
We only use premium products and promise that once we have finished working on your door, you will be able to open and close it with one finger.
Click play on the video below to see another before and after of a door that was near impossible to open and shut. This was a true disaster but we got it sliding like new again.
Sliding door repairs in Liverpool – Our process
We have been perfecting our sliding door repair process for over 20 years and we find the combination of experience, quality materials and professionalism allow the best result for your sliding doors repairs.
The Adsafe Doors team conduct hundreds of door repairs every year and we take care of the following:
- An initial phone call to identify the exact issue with your sliding door
- A clear quote so you are not left guessing the price or have an unexpected surprise
- We turn up on time
- We remove the fixed side panel
- We remove the door and take care of the glass
- We dismantle the bottom rail of the door
- We always fix the disintegrated sliding door roller
- We fix the sliding door track and if needed, replace with a new track
- We make sure your lock lines up correctly and can lock perfectly
- We clean up after our work is done
Over time, sliding door components like tracks and rollers disintegrate
Over time, rollers get brittle and crack and with a few pushes in frustration, you will find the roller simply disintegrates or creates rough edges and becomes near impossible to move.
You will notice the image on the right with only one fragment of the roller left. Your sliding doors are likely at this stage already, so give us a call today and we’ll arrange a time to fix your door and get things back to normal.
To understand our process in more detail, watch the video below.
Here we are fixing a client’s door from start to finish.
You will notice how near impossible the door was to begin with, as it had disintegrated tracks and the rollers. Tracks and rollers are the two biggest issues when it comes to sliding door repairs.
We see it all the time.
This particular job was done in Western Sydney and if you watch the video to the end you will see how the locks line up perfectly and how easy it is to open and close the door.