Your door will be sliding like new again, finally
You are probably very frustrated with the state of your impossible-to-move sliding door. We have both good and bad news.
The bad news is your door will not magically improve. You cannot apply some oil or WD40 or anything else and all of a sudden it will be fixed.
Have a look at some of our disaster door problems we see every day of the week. The reality is, your track is likely starting to disintegrate and your rollers are split or broken.
The good news is we can fix your sliding door problem within a few hours. You do not need to buy a new door. Instead, a sliding door repair with the team at Adsafe Doors is fast and economical.
Specialising in sliding door repairs in the Rouse Hill area
Adsafe Doors has been servicing the Rouse Hill area with sliding door repairs for over 20 years and have hundreds of satisfied customers from Kellyville Ridge to Schofields and all the way over to Beaumont Hills.
When you give us a call, we’ll can ask you a few key questions that let us know exactly what needs to be done. We’ll give you a quote on the phone and often we can even book you in right there and then.
Your sliding door issues may be one or several of the following. Do these sound familiar with your door?
- Your door is difficult to open and close
- The locks aren’t locking properly making your home less secure
- You have to jig your door up and down to get it to lock
- Your sliding door is no longer sliding properly
- There is a heavy scraping noise with your door as it grinds on the worn out track
- Your sliding door continually comes off its tracks
If you have any of the above, then give our team a call today. We specialise in fixing these doors day after day.
Our history in the Rouse Hill Area is extensive and we have been operating in the area since 1992 and all our work is quality guaranteed. We only use premium products and promise that once we have finished working on your door, you will be able to open and close it with one finger.
Here is the process we take to fix your sliding door
We have been perfecting our sliding door repair process for over 20 years and we find the combination of experience, quality materials and professionalism allow the best result for your sliding doors repairs.
The Adsafe Doors team conduct hundreds of door repairs every year and we take care of the following:
- Initial phone call to identify the exact issue with your sliding door
- A clear quote so you are not left guessing the price or have an unexpected surprise
- We turn up on time. We are respectful of your time.
- The side panel will be removed and fixed
- We remove the door and take care of the glass
- The bottom rail of the door will be dismantled and fixed
- We always fix the disintegrated sliding door roller
- Often we have to replace the sliding door track if and when needed
- We make sure your lock lines up correctly and can lock perfectly
- You will be left will a working door and we clean up after ourselves
Our Sliding Door Repair Services cover all suburbs within the Rouse Hill Area, including the following locations:
|Kellyville Ridge||Stanhope Gardens||Schofields|
|Rouse Hill||Kellyville||Beaumont Hills|
End the frustration today and get your sliding door fixed
You will notice the image on the right with only one fragment of the roller left. Your sliding doors are likely at this stage already, so give us a call today and we’ll arrange a time to fix your door and get things back to normal.
To understand our process in more detail, watch the video below.
Here we are fixing a client’s door from start to finish. You will notice how near impossible the door was to begin with, as it had disintegrated tracks and the rollers. Tracks and rollers are the two biggest issues when it comes to sliding door repairs. We see it all the time.
This particular job was done at West Pennant Hills and if you watch the video to the end you will see how the locks line up perfectly and how easy it is to open and close the door.