Isn’t it time you finally got your sliding door fixed?
You are already aware of the frustration of your impossible-to-move sliding door. We can guarantee as soon as you get your door fixed you will be saying ‘Why didn’t I get this done sooner’.
We know this because we hear it all the time.
Imagine the joy you and your family will have when you can move your sliding door with one finger. With absolute ease, you will be able to slide your door back and forward. The locks will line up perfectly.
We have been fixing sliding doors in Ryde, Sydney for over two decades
The team at Adsafe Doors has been servicing the Ryde area with sliding door repairs for over 25 years and have hundreds of satisfied customers. We cover all areas in the Ryde area from Denistone East to Macquarie Park and all the way over to West Ryde.
Here are some of the nagging issues our customers have with their current door.
Can you relate to any of these?
- Your door is difficult to open and close
- Is your door no longer locking properly?
- You have to jig your door up and down to get it to lock
- Your sliding door is no longer sliding properly
- You may find your door is scraping heavily when you move it
- Your sliding door continually comes off its tracks
If you are nodding your head when reading the list above, then give us a call today.
You will be surprised at how quickly you can have your door repaired. We have a cost effective solution for you right now.
Why not become our next sliding door success story in the Ryde area?
Our history in the Ryde Area is extensive and we have been operating in the area since 1992 and all our work is quality guaranteed.
We only use premium products and promise that once we have finished working on your door, you will be able to open and close it with one finger.
We have been perfecting our sliding door repair process for over 25 years and we find the combination of experience, quality materials and professionalism allow the best result for your sliding doors repairs.
The Adsafe Doors team conduct hundreds of door repairs every year and we take care of the following:
- Initial phone call to identify the exact issue with your sliding door
- A clear quote so you are not left guessing the price or have an unexpected surprise
- We turn up on time
- Your fixed side panel will be removed
- We remove the door and take care of the glass
- The bottom rail of the door will be dismantled
- We always fix the disintegrated sliding door roller
- The sliding door track will be fixed if needed and replaced with a new track
- We make sure your lock lines up correctly and can lock perfectly
- Everything will be cleaned up once we are finished
We service all the following areas in Ryde, Sydney
Our Sliding Door Repair Services cover all suburbs within the Ryde Area, including the following locations:
|Denistone East||Putney||North Ryde|
|Denistone||Macquarie Centre||Denistone West|
|Marsfield||North Epping||Macquarie Park|
You will notice the image on the right with only one fragment of the roller left. Your sliding doors are likely at this stage already, so give us a call today and we’ll arrange a time to fix your door and get things back to normal.
To understand our process in more detail, watch the video below.
What the video below as we fix a door from start to finish
Here we are fixing a client’s door from start to finish. You will notice how near impossible the door was to begin with, as it had disintegrated tracks and the rollers.
Tracks and rollers are the two biggest issues when it comes to sliding door repairs. We see it all the time.
This particular job was done at West Pennant Hills and if you watch the video to the end you will see how the locks line up perfectly and how easy it is to open and close the door.